Jobs in Safety
Safety Careers At Highmark Safety
At Highmark Safety we take pride in being a leader all facets of health and safety in the work place. From quality safety supplies designed for the workplace to custom safety management programs and solutions, we strive provide the best jobs in safety.
At Highmark we realize that being the best starts with working with the best people and we are always on the look out for like minded and safety career driven candidates.
Careers in Alberta
Alberta’s construction, oil and gas and many diverse industries often the need for safety systems and personnel is important and constantly evolving.
To meet our needs and those of our clients some of the roles that we are often looking to fill include:
- Construction Safety Advisors, Contract and full time
- Drilling and Completions Safety Advisor
- Pipeline Construction Safety Advisor
- Occupational Health Coordinators
and many more fulfilling positions.
Requirements for Working in a Health and Safety career
Requirements for a health and safety often vary from position to position however some of the main skill sets and experience that we find to be useful include:
- Previous Occupational Health and Safety experience
- Strong Technical Safety Expertise
- Specific industry experience such as construction, pipeline or oilfield
- Trades background
- Education and experience in Occupational Health and Safety or related university experience
Highmark Safety Solutions is often looking to fill exciting safety career opportunities and is always accepting applications. Visit our Careers Page to apply today or see our current opportunities.
Please see our safety consultants page if you are looking for on-site HSE advisers.